Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility


How do I appeal my property's assessment?

The best place to start is by accessing the Property Assessment Appeal Guide for Wisconsin Real...

Read more

How do I get a burning permit?

Burning Permits are issued by our Fire Chief or designee. You must get permission and a Burning...

Read more

What are the Tilden Town Clerk's Office Hours?

General Office Hours for the Town Clerk are Mondays  from 9 AM -12 noon If you need assistance...

Read more