Welcome to the Town of Tilden!

Check out the News and Notices


Town of Tilden

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an election will be held in the Town of Tilden on Tuesday, April 4, 2023. All terms are for two years beginning on Tuesday, April 18, 2023. The following local offices are on the ballot to succeed the current incumbents:

Office                    Incumbent

Town Board Chairperson                Daniel Adams

Town Board Supervisor 1               Daniel Reischel

Town Board Supervisor 2               Fred Bohl

Town Clerk                                       Jenni Sterling

Town Treasurer                                Mary Hartman

Constable                                         Albert Goettl

Acceptable Photo ID will be required to vote at this election.  If you do not have a photo ID you may obtain a free ID suitable for voting from the Division of Motor Vehicles.

Recycling Center Hours

Saturdays 8am-12 noon

Recycling Center is behind the Town Hall

Next Tilden Town Board Meeting

April 12, 2023 

Tilden Town Hall @ 7pm

Next Meeting of the Town Electors
April 18, 2023 @ 7pm

Tilden Town Hall

Tilden Volunteer Fire Department's Annual Pancake Breakfast
Sunday, April 30, 2023
Starting at 8 a.m. and serving until 12 noon


The Tilden Fire Department needs Firefighters and/or Emergency Medical Responders (EMR’s).

If you are interested in becoming a member of the Tilden Fire Department, please contact:

Dave Goettl 715-495-1188 [email protected]

Jim Blum 715-288-6985 [email protected]